The weather in Newport Beach, CA can be stormy regularly, so it’s essential to ensure your car is ready for them. Here are some tips from us at Murvay Insurance to help you prepare your car for a storm:
1. Ensure your tires have plenty of treads and are correctly inflated. During a snowstorm, proper tire inflation and tread will help you drive more safely and efficiently on slippery roads.
2. Check all of your lights and replace any burned-out bulbs. These will become especially important during low visibility conditions caused by a snowstorm.
3. Top off all of the fluids in your car, like oil, antifreeze, windshield washer fluid, etc. This will help ensure your vehicle runs smoothly during the storm without hiccups due to cold temperatures or other weather-related problems.
4. Make sure your battery is charged and in good condition so it won’t give you any trouble when you need it most during the storm.
5. Stock up on emergency items like blankets, flashlights, flares, first aid kits, and other supplies that could come in handy in case of an emergency situation during the storm.
By following these simple tips, you can rest assured that your car is ready for the coming winter storms! For more tips or to explore an auto policy to cover your vehicle, call us at Murvay Insurance today. We are proud to serve the Newport Beach, CA area and would be happy to help you find a policy that meets your needs and budget. So don’t delay! Call today!